While many companies say no to manufactured home financing, we says yes.
Manufactured home owners are commonly denied the ability to finance their homes due to mortgage loan restrictions on manufactured housing units. At Nations Lending, we offer a variety of manufactured mortgage loan options whether you are buying or refinancing a manufactured house. We offer attractive terms and competitive rates.
Nations Lending is one of only a handful of national mortgage companies that offers a full array of loan products for owners and buyers of manufactured housing. Whether you want to purchase or refinance a manufactured home loan, we’ve got your back!
MANUFACTURED HOME LOANS AT A GLANCE:
• Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA loans are available
• Approvals for credit scores as low as 580
• Eligible manufactured homes must have been built on or after June 15, 1976
• Eligible manufactured homes must be permanently affixed to their foundations
• Eligible manufactured homes must have 600 square feet minimum living space
• Eligible manufactured homes must be single-wide (20 feet wide) or larger
WHY REFINANCE YOUR MANUFACTURED HOME?
• Get a lower interest rate and save thousands or more in interest payments
• Lower your monthly mortgage payments
• Tap into your home’s equity to pay for home improvements, pay off credit cards, save for retirement, pay for college, and more…
• Shorten the duration of your mortgage term to save on interest payments and pay off your loan faster
• Reduce or eliminate mortgage insurance premiums
WHAT TYPES OF MORTGAGE LOANS CAN I USE FOR MANUFACTURED HOME REFINANCING?
Many of the same mortgage loan options are available for manufactured home refinancing as there are for traditionally built home refinancing. This includes:
• Conventional loans
• FHA loans
• VA loans (for eligible borrowers)
• USDA loans (for eligible rural properties)
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR MANUFACTURED HOME REFINANCING?
Refinancing a manufactured home requires the same processes as buying a traditionally built home. There are a few primary elements that a manufactured home must have in order to be able to be refinanced with a loan from Nations Lending:
• The manufactured home must have been built on or after June 15, 1976 (VA Loans; any year build is OK)
• The manufactured home must be “double-wide (minimum 20 feet wide)” at least 600 square feet of living space.
• The home must be affixed to a permanent foundation.
• The home must be located on a land or lot that is being financed with the home. A leased lot is not acceptable.
All home lending products are subject to credit and property approval. Rates, program terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. Corporate NMLS Unique Identifier # 32416. Verify a mortgage company or individual license on the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System Consumer Access site: www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org <http://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org> . The interest on the portion of the credit extension that is greater than the fair market value of the dwelling is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes: and the consumer should consult a tax advisor for further information regarding the deductibility of interest and charges. U.S. Dept. of Housing & Urban Development Mortgagee-FHA Lender ID # 23773-0000-0, 23773-00017 (Unconditional Direct Endorsement Approved), USDA SFHGLP Approved, Department of Veterans Affairs VA Automatic Lender 56997-00-00. Nations Lending Corporation®